No More Heroes RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Info (READ FIRST)

Go down

General Info (READ FIRST) Empty General Info (READ FIRST)

Post  Zero Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 am

Hello! This is a role playing game based on the Wii videogame No More Heroes. In case you're not very familiar with it, let me explain:

In the center of the story is an organization called UAA (United Assassins Association). Under it work the world's best assassins. Every single one of them is deadly enough to kill a dozen men by themselves. However, the UAA assassins don't exactly do a hitman's job. Instead, the targets they kill are... themselves.

Confused? Let me explain. The UAA has a ranking system of its best Assassins. To move up the ladder, you have to challenge the person above you to a 1-on-1 battle. If you win, you take their rank. If you lose... you will die.

Once you join, you will be assigned the lowest rank possible. Your job will be to work your way up and eventually take the number one spot. But that's not all - after becoming the best, you will also have to defend yourself from other candidates for the No. 1 spot. Just like with many RP sites out there, you can't really "win" the game, but coming at No. 1 is the closest you can get.

What's that? Just being the best is not enough? You want some kind of reward? Well, alright then! Whoever is No. 1 will also be made a moderator of the site for life (which, in this game, isn't very long, but still)! So, ready to fight?

However, before you actually go on and register, I'd like to warn you - you will die. A lot. So don't go bitching around if you do. The whole point of the game is to kill people, so if you kill, you must be ready to be killed.

Oh, and who am I, you ask? You can call me Zero, and I am the current leader of the revived UAA. I'm looking forward to working with you. May the strongest one prevail!
Zero
Zero
Admin

https://nomoreheroesrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down